Tuesday, April 30, 2013

oh J-O-Y

It is beyond me how people can be so selfish. Or just downright mean. Rude. Hateful. Towards their own family who are near to comfort them.
I have no business being in the van (that isn't even used) or near it in any way (even tho it's right next to our car). Never mind the fact that I was going to talk to her about buying it, which would help her out financially. She not loaning out one of the scarves she made either, even thou it would be a nice gesture to wear to her husband's (my grandpa's) funeral. I just wanted a pop of color to go with my all depressing black and I like her scarves. I don't want to steal it. But she'll let me write all her thank you cards for her.
I know it sounds like trivial things but when you take a million+ trivial things and add them up over the years it becomes one insult after another. Just pings you down another notch.
It's hard enough to be here without Papa here in the house to listen to or talk to that she has to be that way for no reason other than to be the only selfish way she know's how to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment