Monday, April 22, 2013

rantin'. ravin'. bitchin'. moanin'.


wanting to scream. 
there is so much to do and it seems as if things have gone on forever in this house. i can see it getting done but the mess is messing with me. where do you start when you're renovating & living in it at the same time? tall child is miserable because we use her rooms for storage as well. she really is getting an attitude lately. walking around huffing at everything she is told to do. sometimes i want to smoosh her. ok, most of the time. 
short child is trying my patience. everything she does is a button push to see how far she can go. did i mention i have no patience? for her trying it or for much else lately. 
i'm 38 and feel as if i'm going through pre-menopause. hot & cold & bitchy & crying and hate you & love you. it's yuck. i don't care for it, whatever it is.
maybe it's not enough meds?
my mil says i need to change my meds. what the hell does she know? she hasn't been on the right ones in the 13 years i've known her. she drives me up the wall with her 'you need to fix you, i'm fine' attitude. she also has the 'my life is horrible and poor me but i won't do anything about it' attitude. ugh. i want to smoosh her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment